The Negotiation screen follows the same layout as the Recommendation screen, representing each subscription on the account a separate row.
- Relevancy is the average relevancy of the actions in the recommendation.
- The commission is the amount of points a customer service representative earns if the Customers accepts this recommendation. The commission is higher for recommendations that are better for the business. The value of the budget is determined by the investment budget, which in turn is determined by the Budget supporting decision.
- The customer service representative should keep the investment cost of the recommendation below this investment, as this means a good deal for the business. If the customer switches to a cheaper plan, the business gets less value from this customer.
By opening a subscription and choosing View more, the Negotiator allows you to find alternatives to the initial recommendation. For example, you can add an accessory that was not part of the original recommendation, or switch the recommended plan to a cheaper, or a more expensive one.
- Negotiator screen overview
If after needs assessment the recommendation still does not meet the customer's expectations, or maybe they just require a little extra discounting, the Negotiator screen allows the agent to further refine the Recommendation by choosing from a list of alternative offers, ranked by Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Additional actions of the Negotiator
Each subscription has a list of associated actions, which allow you to perform further actions on a specific subscription.
Negotiate recommendations to fit a customer's budget by using the discounts option.