When negotiating bundles, as a CSR, you can configure the bundle offer by, for example, choosing the mobile phone color. When the negotiation flow is a part of the embedded Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor implementation, as a SA, you can skip the configuration by deleting the dedicated configuration shape, for example, Equipment Details. The configuration shape is provided in Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor, but it is more typically used in Pega Customer Service™.
You can skip bundle configuration in a bundle negotiation case flow by performing the following actions.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- On the Classes tab, search for PegaComm-FW-CPMCFW-Work-Negotiation.
- In the list of results, expand Process > Flow.
- Click Negotiation.
- In the case flow, save the rule to a ruleset in your implementation application, and then click Check out.
- Delete the bundle configuration step by right-clicking the Equipment Details shape, and then selecting Delete.
- Click Save, and then click Check in.