Optional: Enabling generic operator accounts for the Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor sample application
For security purposes, Pega-provided operators (for example, NBAADeveloper and NBAAUser) are disabled when you upgrade to Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor 8.5. If you want to continue to use generic operators in your implementation, use the Pega-provided operators as a template to create your own.
Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click . This page lists all currently disabled operator accounts.
- Click the Pega-provided operator that you want to use as your template.
- Click and enter the Operator ID. This creates a new operator record with all the settings and preferences of the Pega-provided operator.
- Optional: In the Contact Information section on the Profile tab, fill out the required information.
- In the Access settings section on the Security tab, click Update password and enter a temporary password for this operator.
- Select the Force password change on next login check box and clear the Disable Operator check box.
- Click .
- Repeat these steps to create all operators that you want to use with your application.
Previous topic Installing hotfixes Next topic Setting the version number of your built-on application