Comparing actions with Bundle Negotiator in Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor
Use the enhanced Bundle Negotiator capabilities in Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor to quickly compare actions and to present the customer with a comprehensive offer in order to retain them.
Ginger's call initiates a strategy in Pega Customer Decision Hub, which then creates Ginger's personalized bundle and an advertised bundle. A customer service representative (CSR) sees the offers on the Compare offers window. Differences between the offers are indicated with a delta symbol. The CSR is able to present Ginger with the best bundle based on her preferences, as well as other criteria: budget, discount options, and so on. Ginger accepts the offer. The CSR completes the transaction, and the customer is retained.
- Log in as a CSR.
- To answer a call from Ginger Ventura, click Accept.
- Identify Ginger Ventura as a client.
- Based on the suggested next best action, in the Next best action section, select Negotiate Retention.
- Present the client with personalized and advertised bundles.
- Generate an offer comparison that is based on selected preferences:
- Save the Samsung offer for later. On the Customer retention screen, select the Lock check box.
- Capture the customer's preferences.
For example: From the Which phone do you prefer drop-down list, select iPhone XS.
- Click Compare.
- To compare the selected offers, analyze the contents of the Compare
offers window.The first bundle from the left is the current bundle, followed by the personalized and advertised bundles. The delta icon indicates differences between Ginger's current bundle and the proposed bundles. It helps the CSR to quickly indicate that, for example, the Samsung and the iPhone bundles have a different internet plan, as shown in the following example:
- Because Ginger is still interested in the iPhone XS, but is hesitant about the price, in the iPhone's bundle column, click Select.
- On the Customer retention screen, click
Result: A list of alternative offers displays.
- Negotiate the offers, as in the following example:
- See what add-ons are proposed. Hover over the microphone icon and expand the selected category.
- To select an add-on, click Add.
- Use the budget color indicator to help the customer select an optimal
For example: When the budget color changes from green to yellow, it means that the offer is less optimal financially.
- Review the Samsung bundle and the offerings once more. On the Customer retention screen, click Compare.
- To finish negotiation, in the Compare offers window, click Close.
- To finalize the purchase of the Samsung bundle:
- On the Customer retention screen, click Next.
- Complete required fields on each screen that displays and confirm by clicking Next.
- To fulfill the transaction, click Confirm.
Previous topic Creating actions for Bundle Negotiator in Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor Next topic Tutorial: Configuring Next-Best-Action Designer for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor