Provide an implementation of the Create Pseudo Action strategy that follows your data model.
- Create Pseudo Action strategy
- The Create Pseudo Action strategy returns a pseudo action, which is an action that is created outside of Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,click App.,
- In the App Explorer, search for your customer class, for example, Data-Decision-Request-Customer.
- On the Classes tab, click .
- Click Save as and save the Create Pseudo Action strategy into your implementation ruleset.
- On the strategy canvas, add a Set Property shape.
- In the Set properties properties window , in the Name field, enter Pseudo Action.
- In the Define action, target, and source section, initialize the properties required for the strategy result by using the Add item button, as shown in the following figure:
- On the strategy canvas, add a Filter shape, and then set the name of the shape to Is Decision Maker.
- In the Filter properties window , in the Filter
condition field, enter .pyIsActive.
Result: The Filter shape filters out inactive strategy results.
- On the strategy canvas, add an Embedded strategy shape.
- In the Embedded strategy properties window, on the Inputs tab, in the Iterate over field, select the primary customer context for your application, for example, Account, as in the following figure:
- On the Dictionary tab, in the Configuration section, select Is possible recipient.
- Select the property used for subject ID, for example, .AccountId.
- Repeat steps 9-12 for any other customer contexts in your application, for example, Subscription, as shown in the following figure:
- Add a second Set Property shape, as shown in the following figure:
- In the Set properties properties window, in the Name field, enter Set Decision Maker.
- In the Define action, target, and source section, enter
the following information:
- Action - Set
- Target - .pyIsActive
- Source - Subscription.IsDecisionMaker
- Connect the strategy shapes as shown in the following figure:
- Save, and then check in your changes.