Configuring synchronization with the Pega Process Fabric Hub
If you host your applications on Pega Platform version 8.1 or 8.2, ensure that queue processors and the AsyncProcessor requestor run correctly so that the Pega Process Fabric Hub can successfully synchronize data with your application.
Queue processors and the AsyncProcessor requestor synchronize assignments, operator to work queue mappings, and work queue metadata. After you install the Pega Process Fabric Hub connector component, your remote application includes the following queue processors:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Requestor Type.
- In the list of requestor type instances, click the
ASYNCPROCESSOR requestor type for the system that
hosts your application.
For example: Select the Asyncprocessor requestor type for the Pega system:
- Define how the requestor type runs in the system:
Choices Actions Use an access group
- In the Define this requestor type list, select an Application-based Access Group.
- Click Add item.
- In the Access Group Name field, enter an access group from your application that you want to register with the Pega Process Fabric Hub.
- Make the application access group active by clicking the
radio button next to the access group name.
Result: The AsyncProcessor requestor type can communicate with the Pega Process Fabric Hub based on the access group, as in the following example: Use rulesets and roles
- In the Define this requestor type
list, select list of RuleSets and
Note: AsyncProcessor requestor type configuration that is based on rulesets and roles is deprecated. Use the rulesets and roles option only if your AsyncProcessor requestor type is already configured to support rulesets and roles.
- In the Starting rulesets column, create a list of rulesets by clicking Add row and entering the following rulesets in this order: Pega-ProCom:01-01, Pega-IntSvcs:01-01, Pega-WB:01-01, and Pega-RULES:01-01.
- Click Add row, and then add the
Pega Process Fabric ruleset for a version
that matches your version of Pega Platform.
For example: For Pega Platform 8.1, enter Pega-ProcessFabric:08-01.
- In the Starting roles field, enter
Result: The AsyncProcessor requestor type can communicate with the Pega Process Fabric Hub based on the list of rulesets, as shown in the following example:
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring a token profile for a remote application Next topic Creating a secure connection with the Pega Process Fabric Hub by configuring OAuth 2.0 authentication