Creating a secure connection with the Pega Process Fabric Hub by configuring OAuth 2.0 authentication
Provide a secure connection between the applications that your Pega Platform system hosts and the Pega Process Fabric Hub by creating an OAuth 2.0 client registration. As a result, you receive a secure ID and password so that you can ensure that the communication between your applications and the Pega Process Fabric Hub is safe.
- Create a new OAuth 2.0 client registration:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Short description field, provide some descriptive information for your client registration.
- In the Client Name field, provide a client name for your OAuth 2.0 client registration.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Client information tab, in the Client Credentials section, in the Type of client parameter, select Confidential.
- In the Supported grant types section, select the
JWT bearer check box.
Note: Ensure that you clear the remaining check boxes.
- In the Identity mapping field, enter
For example: The following figure shows correct configurations of supported grant types and identity mapping:
- In the Client information section, click View
Result: The View & download window opens and displays your client secret.
- In the View & download window, click
For example: The following figure shows how to view and download the secure credentials:
- In the Save As dialog box, select a secure location to save the file that stores your credentials, and then click Save.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring synchronization with the Pega Process Fabric Hub Next topic Activating applications in the Pega Process Fabric Hub