Grouping assignments in the Pega Process Fabric Hub
To access the information that you need faster and to plan your work more efficiently, group the assignments in the Pega Process Fabric Hub in a method that best complies with your business needs.For example, you can group your assignments by priority, and then sort all the assignments with the same priority by an application. Depending on your purpose, you can group the assignments that are available in your Interwoven Worklist, and in Pega Process Fabric Hub Insights. In the Interwoven Worklist, you can get a holistic view of all the assignments that are available for you to resolve, while Pega Process Fabric Hub Insights offers a complete overview of work progress across your organization.
- Access the landing page that groups assignments:
- To group the assignments in the Interwoven Worklist, in the navigation pane of the Pega Process Fabric Hub, click Home.
- To group the assignments in a report, in the Pega Process Fabric Hub, click Insights.
- In the assignments section, click Group.
- In the dialog box with grouping methods, add a method by clicking Add a field to group.
- In the Select field list, select a method to group your
For example: Select Priority.
- Optional: To add more grouping methods, repeat steps 3 through 4.
For example: You can group the assignments with the same priority by an application through selecting Application.
- Optional: To view only selected information about your assignments, click Columns, and then select the columns that you want to display.
- Optional: To specify how much space you want to have for each row in your worklist, click
Density, and then select an option that you want to
For example: Display assignments in wide rows by selecting Tall.
- Optional: To reuse your configuration in the future, save your grouping method as a
- Click .
- In the Save as new view dialog box, in the View name field, provide a descriptive label for your view.
- Optional: To see this view when you open your Interwoven Worklist, select the Mark this as a default view check box.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Assignments management in the Interwoven Worklist Next topic Pega Process Fabric Hub Insights