Updating a keystore for Pega Platform to connect to the Pega Process Fabric Hub
To create a safe and reliable connection between your applications and the Pega Process Fabric Hub, update the keystore in your Pega Platform system that points to the Pega Process Fabric Hub.
A keystore is a file that contains keys and certificates that you use for encryption, authentication, and serving content over HTTPS. To connect to the Pega Process Fabric Hub, you update a keystore data instance that points to the URL of your Pega Process Fabric Hub instance.
Note: Adding the Pega Process Fabric Hub URL to your keystore is a system-wide action, so you
only edit the keystore once for your Pega Platform system. The
configuration impacts all of the applications in your Pega Platform system. Result: The following figure shows a complete keystore
configuration: What to do next: Establish a connection between the Pega Process Fabric Hub and applications in your Pega Platform
environment. For more information, see Providing access rights for the Pega Process Fabric Hub by editing a service package.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Security category, and then click Keystore.
- In the list of keystore instances, select PPFConnect.
- On the Main tab, in the Keystore location field, press the Down arrow key, and then select Reference to URL.
- In the Keystore URL field, enter the URL of the site
that hosts the Pega Process Fabric Hub.You only change the part of the URL that indicates the hosting server, as in the following example.
For example: Enter https://hosting server URL/PRRestService/keys/v1/jwt/PPFToRemoteTokenGeneration.
- In the Keystore type list, select JSON Web Key (JWK).
- In the Refresh strategy list, select Reload once per interaction.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Establishing communication between the Pega Process Fabric Hub and Pega Platform by editing dynamic system settings Next topic Providing access rights for the Pega Process Fabric Hub by editing a service package