Installing the Pega Process Fabric Hub connector component
To connect your applications to Pega Process Fabric Hub, download and install the Pega Process Fabric Hub connector component in your remote application that you want to register with Pega Process Fabric Hub.The component is responsible for tracking the creation of new assignments and publishing assignment details to Pega Process Fabric Hub. The component also provides all the necessary transformation capabilities before publishing assignments.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Definition tab, in the Enabled components section, click Manage components.
- In the dialog box, click Install new, as in the following figure:
- In the dialog box, navigate to the .zip file that
contains the Pega Process Fabric Hub connector component, and then
Result: The component installation is in progress. After the installation is complete, the component status in the Available components is Enabled.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- On the application rule form, click Save.
- If your remote application uses Cosmos React on Pega Platform version 8.6, prepare the application for registration. For more information, see Enabling Cosmos React applications for registration.
- If you build your remote application by using Theme UI-Kit or Theme Cosmos, or you host your application on Pega Platform version 8.5 or earlier, create a connection between your remote application and Pega Process Fabric Hub. For more information, see Establishing communication between Pega Process Fabric Hub and Pega Platform by editing dynamic system settings.
Previous topic Registering Pega applications in Pega Process Fabric Hub Next topic Enabling Cosmos React applications for registration