Optional: Displaying additional fields in Swagger
For a more efficient integration between your remote application and Pega Process Fabric Hub, add information about the additional task, operator, case, and association fields to the Swagger document. As a result, you can include custom fields in your API calls.
ppf-association-custom-request.yamlfiles in the system that hosts your instance of Pega Process Fabric Hub.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Technical category, and then click Text File.
- In the list of text file instances, click the file that you want to edit:
- To add additional assignment fields, click the ppf-task-custom-request file of the yaml type.
- To add additional operator fields, click the ppf-operator-custom-request file of the yaml type.
- To add additional case fields, click the ppf-case-custom-request file of the yaml type.
- To add additional association fields, click the ppf-association-custom-request file of the yaml type.
- In the rule form header, click Save as.
- On the Save as text file form, in the Context section, in the Add to ruleset section, select the ruleset to store the file.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Main tab, in the text field, enter the body request that includes information about your additional assignment fields.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Preparing additional association fields for publishing Next topic Deleting additional fields