Configuring additional benefit coverage levels
You can configure additional benefit coverage levels if the default benefit coverage levels do not meet your business needs. This applies to product templates, products, and plans.
Pega Product Composer for Healthcare
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- In the Data types panel, click Benefit coverage level.
- On the Benefit coverage level page, click Records.
- Click the Add record icon.
- In the CoverageLevel field, enter the text that
corresponds to the coverage level that you want.
For example: Children only Result: The coverage levels that are listed on this page are listed in the Coverage level list in your product templates and products. Previous topic Configuring a network Next topic Product templates