You can configure additional benefit coverage levels if the default benefit coverage levels do not meet your business needs. This applies to product templates, products, and plans.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- In the Data types panel, click Benefit coverage level.
- On the Benefit coverage level page, click Records.
- Click the Add record icon.
- In the CoverageLevel field, enter the text that
corresponds to the coverage level that you want.
For example: Children only Result: The coverage levels that are listed on this page are listed in the Coverage level list in your product templates and products.