Configuring Smart Update settings
Configure the stage and status of your approved Smart Update benefit sets, product templates, products, or plans when you replicate existing products or create new products or plans. The stage and status are associated with your products or plans after they are approved through the Smart Update process.
For example, you might set the stage to Development and the status to Dev-Approved for your items that are approved by Smart Update.
- Log in to Pega Product Composer for Healthcare by entering your administrator credentials.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Product Composer System Configuration page, click the Flow Settings tab.
- In the Smart update settings section, in the Smart update stage field, enter the stage for the approved Smart Update entities.
- In the Smart update status field, enter the status for the approved Smart Update entities.
- Click .
Previous topic Configuring and launching Smart Update Next topic Batches and target actions