SBC mass generation error messages
During SBC mass generation, you might encounter error messages. Review the list of messages, their descriptions, and actions for resolution.
- Selected networks not exist in entities
- The network that is provided in the configuration does not exist in the selected product or plan. Create a new document generation request with the correct network details.
- Entities do not have any SBC template associated
- Associate an SBC template with the entity.
- Benefit mismatches between the SBC template and selected entities
- There is a benefit mismatch between the SBC template and selected product or plan. Update the product or plan with the benefit details in the straight flow. Then you can perform a mass document generation.
- Manual override enabled for any coverage example in SBC template
The mass document generation cannot continue. Manual overrides disable the auto-calculation for coverage examples so manual intervention is required at the product or plan for coverage example data.
You can update the template with the required configuration for autocalculation, and then submit the same work object for reprocessing to generate the document after you make the corrections.
- Failed to open the product instance using the 'PRD-XXXX' as it is in Impl-Initiation/Reject/Retired
- The selected product or plan is in progress in the straight flow. You must complete the in-progress work item in the straight flow. Then you can perform a mass generation.
Previous topic Reviewing the results of the SBC mass generation process Next topic Locking entities