Creating a ruleset for custom rules
Create a ruleset to store the rules after you build your application.For additional information, see RuleSet Stack Tab.
- Log in by entering the credentials for the operator that you created in the HC-USA-PCS-Sample:Administrators access group when you imported the application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Under the RuleSet column header, click PegaPCS-SampleRules to open it.
- To create the 08-01-05 version, click the Add a row icon.
Note: Ruleset versions 08-01-01 through 08-01-04 are reserved for Pega Product Composer for Healthcare sample data.
- Save the ruleset version and the ruleset.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click to open the Product Composer System Configuration page.
- Enter 08-01-05 in the Ruleset version field.
- Click .
- Close and reopen the Product Composer System Configuration page to ensure that the changes are saved.
Previous topic Optional: Importing Pega Product Composer for Healthcare sample application and sample data Next topic Setting the version number of your built-on application