Pega Product Designer for Financial Services includes several sample operator accounts that are disabled for security purposes. Before you can use the sample application, enable a sample operator account.
- Log in to Pega Platform at
https://hostname:port/prwebwith the administrative ID and password that you set up during the installation of Pega Platform.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Disabled operators section, select the check box next to the operator ID that you want to enable, and then click Enable selected.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Submit.
Result: The Enable operator windows appears with sample operators temporary passwords.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.When you log in by using the sample operator role the first time, you are prompted to reset your temporary password.
Previous topic Optional: Updating sample data and operators