Adding case types
If you require a case type that is not similar to an existing case type, create a new one that meets your business requirements. If you want to add additional request types to your change request, create them as new case types.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types.
- Click Add a case type.
- Enter the Name for the new case type.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Select the PegaComm-FW-PCFW-Work class as the Derives from (Directed) class.
- Select the Derives from (Pattern) class.
- Select the appropriate Ruleset and Ruleset version.
- Click Submit.
- Define the case life cycle.For more information, see Define the case life cycle.
- Click Finish.
Previous topic Updating case types Next topic Defining class group to database table mapping