Adding a new property to a section
- In the Retail User Portal, click the Live UI icon and determine the section that you want to modify.
- Click the Open rule in Dev Studio icon to open that rule in Dev Studio.
- In the Application Explorer, locate the property that you want to add to the section.
- Drag the property into the section where you want it to display.
- Click Save as.
- Save the rule to the default Applies to class and ensure that the ruleset is for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Implementing user interface changes to the Interaction Portal Next topic Adding a new section to the Retail User Portal