With Quick Actions, users can launch common tasks directly from the Home page of the Retail User Portal. By default, the Home page displays the following actions:
- Queue - to add a waiting customer to the current service queue
- Accounts - to access an existing customer account
- New Customer - to add a new customer account
You can add additional Quick Actions through the SetAdditionalQuickActions data transform.
- In the Designer Studio header search text field, enter SetAdditionalQuickActions and click the data transform in the list of results.
- Save the data transform rule in your implementation ruleset. For more information, see Data Transforms - Completing the New or Save As form.
- Add the required Quick Actions. For each action, specify the source values for the
following target values. For more information, see Data Transform form - Completing the Definitions tab.
- .pyName - The internal name of the Quick Action, used in Designer Studio.
- .pyLabel - The name of the Quick Action used on the Home page in the Retail User Portal.
- .ClassName - The class in to which the flow for this Quick Action applies.
- .FlowName - The flow you want to use for this Quick Action.
- .pxIcon - The icon which should be displayed on the Home page in the Retail User Portal.