Pega Retail Advisor displays the list of promotions using a real-time container that is run in Pega Customer Decision Hub. You can configure this association. For more information on real-time containers, see the Pega Customer Decision Hub User Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page. Use the actions and containers that you defined in Defining Pega Retail Advisor actions and containers.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Update Containers link.
- Save the map value in your implementation ruleset. For more information, see Map Values.
- Click Configure rows.
- Click Add Row and enter the recorded ActionID that you want to map to a real-time container in Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Click Submit.
- In the =Container Name column to the right of the ActionID, enter the name of the recorded Pega Customer Decision Hub real-time container in quotation marks, for example, "TopOffers".
- If the container is configured to top level in the Next-Best-Action Designer in Pega Customer Decision Hub, enter "Actions" in the
=ResourcePath column so that Pega Retail Advisor
can obtain actions. Otherwise, leave the field blank.