Offers can be grouped into categories for bundle negotiation. You must configure these categories in Pega Retail Advisor. For more information on offer bundles, see "Action Bundles" in the Pega Customer Decision Hub User Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter SetCategories, and then select the data transform rule in the PegaMKT-Advisor-Work-Negotiation class from the results.
- Save the data transform rule in your implementation ruleset. For more information, see Data Transforms - Completing the New or Save As form.
- Follow the examples and add the required categories to the
TemporaryBasket.Categories page list. For each category, specify the
source values for the following target values. For more information, see Data Transform form - Completing the Definitions tab.
- Display name of the category, for example, "Credit Cards".
- Name of the category, for example, "Cards". This name is used as the ActionID and associated with Pega Customer Decision Hub containers. For more information, see Associating an action with a container.
- Enter true or false to indicate if the category contains offers that are also in other categories.
- Enter "multi" if you want the category to select multiple offers, or "single" if you want the category to select only one offer.