Creating Intent When rules
Intelligent guidance uses an Intent When rule to determine when a task should be suggested, queued, or automatically launched.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records, and then expand Decision.
- Right-click Intent When and select +Create.
Complete the following information.
- Label - The name for your Intent When rule.
- Status - Whether the rule is available for use.
- Apply To - Interaction class, for example, MyApp-Work-Interaction.
- Add to ruleset - An open ruleset to save the rule to.
- Click Create and open.
Configure the Intent When rule by using one or more conditions.
- Label - The name of the condition that you will use in the criteria logic
- Data Source - The data source to use.
- Field - The property from the data source to use.
- Operation - The comparison operation.
- Value - The value to compare the field against.
- Use the labels from your conditions to complete the criteria logic, for example, (a and b).
Previous topic Creating a new reason for visit Next topic Adding new Quick Actions