Intent Tasks are used to display the list of reasons for visit an associate can select when they pick a customer from the queue in the Retail User Portal. To add a new reason for visit, create a new Intent Task and save it in the PegaCA-Data-Retail-Reason class of your implementation application.
- In the Intent task Record Configuration form, enter PegaCA-Data-Retail-Reason in the Apply to field, and complete all other required fields.
- Click Create and open.
- Enter the following information in the Edit Intent Task form.
- Associated Class - The class name where the Intent Task is created. This should be the interaction class of your application that makes it available for all interaction types. By default, the class is PegaCA-Work-Interaction-Retail.
- Task Class - Enter the class name of the service process for this Intent Class.
- Starting Flow - Enter the name of the flow which should be launched by this interaction.
- Click Add.