Creating operator accounts
Create operator accounts for users of your implementation application, and then assign them to the predefined user groups.The New Application wizard for Pega Retail Advisor creates the following default access groups:
- your implementation application:Administrator
- This is an access group for administrators. The default portal for operators in this access group is App Studio. This access group also grants access to the Retail User Portal.
- your implementation application:User
- This is an access group for Pega Retail Advisor users. The default portal for operators in this access group is the Retail User Portal.
- Log in as a Pega Platform administrator.
- Create an operator account using one of the above access groups:For more information, see Creating operator IDs.
- Complete the Profile tab.For more information, see Fields for operator contact information and application access.
- On the Security tab, in the Access
settings section, configure access settings for your operator ID:
- Select Allow rule checkout.
- Click Update password, enter the password for this operator, and then click Submit.
- Click Save.
- Log off and log back in as the operator that you created.
- In the operator preferences, disable the Auto checkout on save
as setting.For more information, see Setting your user preferences.
Tip: After creating the first operator record, open it in Dev Studio, and then click . This operation creates a new operator record with all the settings and preferences that you previously entered. Previous topic Creating your Pega Retail Advisor () application Next topic Configuring the Pega Customer Decision Hub endpoint