After you create a class that represents the service intent task, you must create a flow. The following two flows are available by default. You can use them as templates for adding new service intent tasks that suit your business requirements.
- A sample flow for single-offer recommendations.
- A sample flow for bundle negotiations.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, search for and select the sample flow that you want to use, for example: CSOfferAdvisor
- Click Save as.
- In the Context section, select your custom Pega Retail Advisor application and your implementation layer ruleset.
- In the Apply to section, enter the name of the class that represents the service intent task that you created in Creating a class for the type of service intent task.
- Click Create and open.
- Optional: Edit the
flow diagram to suit your business needs. For more information, see Creating a stand-alone process.
- Click Save.