Defining Interaction Driver categories
- Log in by using an administrator account. Dev Studio opens.
- Click .
- In the Show Drivers in list, select All Inherited.
- In the Show categories for this interaction type list, select the first interaction type for your application.
- Click Run.
- Determine the category name, data source, and behaviors for this interaction type.
- Repeat for each interaction type for your application.
Previous topic Defining interaction types and add task menu categories Next topic Implementing the user experience (UX)