Defining interaction types and add task menu categories
- In the Dev Studio menu, click App Studio.
- In the navigation panel, click Settings and then click Interactions.
- Determine the interaction types that your application is going to use.
- Determine if the coaching tips, dialog, or quick wrap-up features should be available or not for each interaction type.
- In the Add task menu categories section, determine the category name, when rule, and behavior for the interaction type.
- Repeat for each interaction type for your application.
Previous topic Interaction types, driver categories, and tasks Next topic Defining Interaction Driver categories