Pega Retail Advisor connects to a Pega Customer Decision Hub instance and receives a list of suggested actions that you must map to intent tasks. For example, when the user clicks a next-best-action suggestion of a retention negotiation, the CSOfferNegotiator flow is run in the PegaCA-Work-LocalOfferNegotiator class. For more information, see Mapping an action to an intent task. You also configure offer categories in Pega Retail Advisor for bundle negotiations. For more information on action bundles, see "Action Bundles" in the Pega Customer Decision Hub User Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page. Suggested actions and offer categories are represented by ActionIDs that you must map to Pega Customer Decision Hub containers. For more information, see Associating an action with a container.
- Log in to your Pega Customer Decision Hub instance.
- Click .
- To identify the Pega Customer Decision Hub actions, perform these steps.
- In the navigation panel, click .
- In the Next-Best-Actions section, record the actions and their ActionIDs (<Action Name> / <ActionID>) that you want to use in your Pega Retail Advisor application.
- To identify the Pega Customer Decision Hub real-time containers, perform these steps.
- In the navigation panel, click , and click the Containers tab.
- Record the container names that you want to use in your Pega Retail Advisor application.
- Plan the offer types that you want to use. For each offer type, record the following
- Display name, for example, Credit Cards.
- Name of the category, for example, CreditCards. You use this name as an ActionID that you map to a container.
- true or false to indicate if the category contains offers that are also in other categories.
- "multi" if you want the category to select multiple offers, or "single" if you want the category to select only one offer.