Configure access to an automation repository that you can share between your Pega Platform environment and the Pega Robot Manager environment. Use this automation repository to store the automation package archives that are generated in your development environment.
The Pega Robotic Automation Package Server stores robotic automation deployment packages that are generated as binary files from Pega Robot Studio. The automation repository stores the component that the Pega development server generates.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you are using Pega Robot Manager 8.4.1 or later.
- Install the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component. For more information, see Installing the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component.
Configuring access to a repository
- In Dev Studio in your Pega Platform environment, create a new repository instance:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Create > SysAdmin > Repository.
- Create a repository record. For more information, see Creating a repository for file storage and knowledge management.
- Specify an authentication profile, and then test connectivity with the repository by clicking Test connection.
- Search for the pegarobotics/AutomationPackageRepository instance, and then update the value to reference the identifier of the new repository record.
- In Dev Studio for the Pega Platform application that hosts Pega Robot Manager 8.4.1 or later, repeat steps 1 and 2.
Result: The Pega environments that host your development activities and Pega Robot Manager deployments now have access to the binary repository.
What to do next
Configure Pega Robot Studio. For more information, see Configuring the Pega Robot Manager host server and authentication profile.