An automation package component published in Pega Robotic Automation Importer is automatically relayed to the depository in the original environment. The package component versions are also kept synchronized. You only need to publish it manually under the following circumstances:
- When migrating the package to a new environment that uses another repository
- When updating the package after migration
Before you begin
- The automation package to publish to the target environment repository must be part of the Pega Robotic Automation Importer application stack. See Importing automation package components to Automation Importer.
- Ensure that you have the privileges required to run the pxPublishRAPToRepository activity.
- Copy the automation package component ID from the repository in the source environment.
- If you want to export only a specific version of the automation package component, copy the version number from the source environment repository.
- Log in to the Automation Importer production instance that contains the imported automation package.
- In the search box of Dev Studio header, enter: pxPublishRAPToRepository and open the activity.
- Select Actions > Run.
- In the AutomationPackageId field, enter the unique for identifier of the package component.
Note: The AutomationPackageId property must match the package component ID on the repository.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To export a single version of the package component, in the AutomationPackageVersion field, enter the version number, for example 2.0
- To export a package component with all historical versions, leave the AutomationPackageVersion field blank
- Click Run.
Result: The selected automation package component is exported to your repository. If you specified a version number parameter in step 5, only the specified version was exported. Otherwise, the package component published to the repository contains all past and current versions of the automation.