You can assign specific Runtime configuration files to an organizational entity (from departments and work groups to individual users or robots). These entity assignments take precedence over any application-default settings.
- Log in to your application built on Pega Robot Manager with administrative privileges.
- From the Pega Robot Manager dashboard, click Settings.
- In the Settings page select the Runtime configs tab.
- Click the name of the file that you want to assign.
- Perform any of the following actions:
Note: You can create assignments only for the entities which belong to the same application (and not the application stack).
- To add a new direct assignment, in the Runtime config drill-in screen, click Assign new. Select the entity to assign the file to and confirm the assignment.
- To remove an existing direct assignment, in the Runtime config drill-in screen, click the Delete icon next to the entity.