You can manually add users to departments in your corporate hierarchy.
- In the application header, click Users.
- Click the People tab.
- To add a new user, click . To edit an existing user, click user name, and then click .
- In the New user or Edit user dialog box, in the First Name field, enter the first name of the user.
- Click the Department field and select the department to which the user belongs. This department must be at least the third level in the organizational hierarchy.
- In the Last Name field, enter the last name of the user.
- In the Role field, press the Down Arrow key and select the access group to which the user belongs.
- Specify the Email address of the user.Populate this field when:
- The user role is configured for basic authentication. In basic authentication, Pega Robot Manager uses email address as user identifier.
- You want to enable the user to receive notifications, for example, in case of robot issues. For more information, see Learning about robot issues through notifications.
- If the user role is configured for single sing-on (SSO) authentication,
populate the UPN field.In SSO, Pega Robot Manager uses UPN as user identifier.
- In the Status field, press the Down Arrow key and select the status of the user.
- Click Submit.