You can set the time periods with which to calculate the values for the duration fields.
- In Pega Robot Manager, log in to your application with ReportAdmin or ReportWriter privileges.
- Access your report, and then click Edit report.
- Hover over the duration column, and then click the Open Menu icon.
- In the list of options, select Format.
- In the Format values field, enter Duration, and choose one of the options.
- Click Apply changes.
Result: The selected column displays the calculated time period.