Configure access to an automation repository that you can share between your Pega Platform environment and the Pega Robot Manager environment. Use this automation repository to store the automation package archives that are generated in your development environment.
- Ensure that you are using Pega Robot Manager 8.5.1 or later.
- Install the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component. For more information, see Installing the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component.
- In Dev Studio, create a new repository instance:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Create a repository record. For more information, see Creating a repository.
- Specify an authentication profile, and then test connectivity with the repository by clicking Test connection.
- Search for the pegarobotics/AutomationPackageRepository instance, and then update the value to reference the identifier of the new repository record.
- In Dev Studio for the application that hosts Pega Robot Manager 8.5.1 or later, repeat steps 1 through
2.Both your Pega Platform environment server and the Pega Robot Manager instance must point to the same repository.