You can create reports that include data that is related to applications that include Pega Robot Manager in their application stack.
- In Pega Robot Manager, log in to your application with Admin, Report Writer, or Report Admin privileges.
- From the Pega Robot Manager dashboard, choose Reports.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click New report.The Create new report modal dialog box appears.
- In the Report on list, select the report statistics type:
- To retrieve information about robotic sessions, Pega Robot Runtime and the package versions loaded, select Health Statistics.
- To retrieve information about fatal exceptions such as stack traces, select Exception Statistics.
- To retrieve information about automations and activities (which includes robot activities and public automations), select Robot Usage Statistics.
- If you selected Robot Usage Statistics, in the Usage data aggregated section, choose a data aggregation option.
- Optional: If you want the viewers of your report to see information relevant to their department
only, select the Apply department scoping check box.
Note: Each robot is assigned to a work group and a department. By selecting this option, you exclude from the report all the data that is not applicable to the department to which the robot is assigned.
- In the Report type list, select a report type to create.
- Click Submit.
- In the upper-right corner, click Done editing.
- In the Save report as modal dialog box, enter the report
- In the Title field, enter the report title.
- In the Description field, enter the report description.
- In the Category list, select the report category.
- Click Submit.