You can delete reports in Pega Robot Manager that you do not need anymore.
- In Pega Robot Manager, log in to your application with ReportAdmin or ReportWriter privileges.
- From the Pega Robot Manager dashboard, select Reports.
- Select a view of the reports that you want to consider for deletion:
- To view your reports only, click the My Reports tab.
- To view all available reports, click the All reports tab.
- Right-click a report and click Delete.
- In the Delete report modal dialog box that appears, confirm the report deletion by clicking Submit