Pega Robot Manager always collects the data half-hourly, but you can determine
how the data is aggregated and stored. You can choose to ingest data into the hour, daily,
monthly and yearly tables. You choose which table to source your data when creating
By default, usage intervals collection settings are inherited from the built-on
(parent) application. If the built-on application also inherits the settings from its parent
application, the application stack follows until the dependency resolves. If no application
contains its own instance of the settings, the Pega Robot Manager uses default
- In Pega Robot Manager, log in to your application with
- From the Pega Robot Manager dashboard, select
- Click Reporting.
- Click .
- In the Copy settings for reporting dialog box, set the data
- In the Select an application to copy from list, select an
application from which to copy the settings.
- Select check boxes with intervals.
- Click Submit.
The Inherited from column of the applied intervals displays the
Current application status.
- Optional: To remove a usage interval, click the Remove from current