You can edit Runtime configuration files in the xml-aware editor available in
Pega Robot Manager. Pega Robot Manager also
provides version control mechanisms and a smart lock feature.
When you start editing a Runtime configuration file, you acquire a lock on the file,
which prevents other users from saving changes to the file you are currently editing.
Pega Robot Manager has a smart locking feature that prolongs your
lock if no other user makes changes to the same file.
If your lock expires and another user saves changes to the same file (while you are still
in the editor), a notification appears. To keep your changes, you can then copy and
paste the content that you entered in the editor to a file on your local computer.
- Log in to your application built on Pega Robot Manager with
- From the Pega Robot Manager dashboard, click
- In the Settings page, select the Runtime
- Click the name of the file that you want edit.
- Perform one or more of the following actions:
- To replace the entire content of the current file with another file's
content, click content and upload a local file.
- To edit the file within Pega Robot Manager, click
Edit and introduce your changes.
- To edit the file offline, select Download XML and
save it to you local drive. Then, introduce the changes, and upload the
updated file by selecting ActionsReplace XML content.
- To check if your
.xml file is well-formed, click
- Save your changes:
- To save changes to the same file, click Save.
- To create a new file with the current xml content, click Save As and enter the new file name.