Collect the health and usage statistics for Pega Robot Runtime to create meaningful reports that help you understand the
performance of your robotic workforce.
The reporting feature in Pega Robot Manager extends Pega Platform capabilities to enable
creating, editing, and viewing reports from applications that include Pega Robot Manager in their application stack.
- From the Pega Robot Manager menu bar, select
- On the Runtime configs tab, click the
RuntimeConfig.xml version that you want to edit.
- On the Settings tab for the selected version, click
Edit to open the XML editor.
- In the XML editor, set the
PublishToRobotManager enabled attribute to
- Customize data collection according to your business needs by configuring any of the
HealthStatistics enabled – Indicate whether to collect health
statistics, including login information, the Pega Robot Runtime
version, the package name and version, and any fatal exceptions.
UsageStatistics enabled – Indicate whether to collect the
automation and activity usage statistics.
publishInterval – Indicate how often (in minutes) Pega Robot Runtime publishes the health and usage statistics data to
Pega Robot Manager.
ssoUserIdRule – Required for SSO authentication only. Specify how
Pega Robot Runtime forms the UPN for the Pega Security Token
Service (STS) server. You can set this attribute to the following values:FullUPN – Format the user ID as
[email protected]. This is the default
value.PartialUPN – Format the user ID as
username@support.Username – Format the user ID as
- Enable the
by setting the
consumer enabled attribute to
- Click Save to confirm your settings.
- In the Save changes modal dialog box, describe the change, and then
- In the Assigned to section, ensure that this file is assigned to a
user, department, work group, or a robot operator whose data you want to report on. Otherwise,
perform the following actions to assign the
- Click Assign new.
- In the Assign new modal dialog box, select the entity to which you
want to assign the file.
- Click Submit.