During migration, you first import an automation package component to Pega Robotic Automation Importer and then you publish it to your repository in the target environment. Finally, you import the package component to the target environment's Pega Robot Manager.
- Log in to your Pega Robot Manager instance in the target environment.
- In the the Dev Studio header, search for and open the pxImportAutomationPackageFromRepo activity.
- Click .
- In the AutomationPackageId field, enter the unique
identifier of the package component. The package component ID must match the package component ID on the repository.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To import a single version of the package component, in the AutomationPackageVersion field, enter the version number, for example 2.0.
- To import a package component with all historical versions, leave the AutomationPackageVersion field blank.
- In the ArchiveName field, enter the automation package
component file name, for example
- Click Run.