To ensure timely assignment completion, Pega Robot Manager applies the default pyDefaultSLAForRoboticAssignment SLA rule to an assignment type if you do not configure an SLA in the Assign to robot queue smart shape. The default SLA value is three hours.
To better measure and manage the workload within a specific assignment type (work queue), you can override the default SLA value in Pega Robot Manager.
Configuring service-level agreement for robotic assignments
- Log in to Pega Robot Manager.
- From the Pega Robot Manager menu bar, select Robots.
- On the Work groups tab, select a work group that contains the assignment type whose SLA you want to update.
- In the Assignment types area, select an assignment type.
- In the Service-level agreement widget for the selected assignment type, perform
one of the following actions:
- To customize the default SLA value for this assignment type, click Override.
- If you already customized the SLA value for this assignment type, click the Edit icon.
- To restore the default SLA value, click the Delete icon.
- In the Edit service-level agreement (SLA) dialog box,
configure the service-level agreement:
See the following figure for reference:
- Set the deadline for completing the assignment type, in days, hours, and minutes.
- Confirm your settings by clicking Submit.