You can modify user information, such as name, role, and status.
- In the application header, click Users.
- Click the People tab.
- To add a user, click . To edit an existing user, click user name, and then click .
- In the New user or Edit user dialog box, in the First Name field, enter the first name of the user.
- Click the Department field and select the department to
which the user belongs.This department must be at least the third level in the organizational hierarchy.
- In the Last Name field, enter the last name of the user.
- In the Role field, press the Down Arrow key and select the access group to which the user belongs.
- In the Email address field, enter the email address of
the user. This field is required for user roles that use basic authentication. Users log in to Pega Robot Manager with their email addresses.
- In the UPN field, enter the UPN. This field appears for roles that use SSO authentication and is required.
- In the Status field, press the Down Arrow key and select the status of the user.
- Click Submit.