Follow these steps to obtain the token-signing certificate from Pega Robotic Automation Security Token Services.
You can skip these steps if your client already provides the token-signing
certificate with a public key in the form of a keystore.
file into a keystore by using the command line. For example, you can use a
command that is similar to the following one:
keytool -importcert -file
"fed-TokenSigning-2022-PEM.cer" -keystore fed-ADFS-2022.jks -alias
- Start the Pega Robotic Automation Security Token Service Configuration Console.
- Expand the Service Configuration list and select Token Signing.
- In the STS Token Signing Certificate field, select the certificate that you want to export.
- Click Export Public Cert to export the
certificate.See the following figure for reference:
- Save the certificate as a Java KeyStore (JKS) or Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS12) file and include a password.