Pega Robot Manager stores the history of your Runtime configuration files, enabling you to restore past versions.
- Log in to your application built on Pega Robot Manager with administrative privileges.
- From the Pega Robot Manager dashboard, click Settings.
- In the Settings page select the Runtime configs tab.
- Click the name of the file that you want to review or restore.
- Go to the History tab.
- Click a row that corresponds to a file version to preview the file and display the available actions.
- To restore your file, click Restore.