You can aggregate and store data in the hourly, daily, monthly and yearly
intervals based on your reporting needs and database storage.
By default, usage
intervals are inherited from the built-on (parent) application. If the built-on application also
inherits settings from its parent application, the application stack is followed until the
dependency is resolved. If no application contains its own instance of the settings, Pega Robot Manager uses the default settings. Pega Robot Manager
always collects the data half-hourly, but you can determine how the data is aggregated and
- In Pega Robot Manager, log in to your application.
- From the Pega Robot Manager dashboard, choose
- Click Reporting.
- Click .
- In the Copy settings for reporting dialog box, set the data
- In the Select an application to copy from list, select an
application from which to copy the settings.
- Select check boxes with intervals.
- Click Submit.Result: The Inherited from column of the applied intervals displays
the Current application status.
- Optional: To remove a usage interval, click the Remove from current