Reporting in Pega Robot Manager uses Elasticsearch for faster processing of reports. To further improve the process, you can set a dedicated search node for quicker indexing of records from Pega database to the Elasticsearch data store.
- Log in to Dev Studio as administrator.
- Verify that at least one of the active nodes has a node type which contains
Search or is set to
Universal.For more information about nodes, see Assigning node types to nodes for on-premises environments.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click and confirm the values of the following Data Admin System settings:
- indexing/useDataInstances row (owning ruleset: Pega-SearchEngine) – true.
- reporting/searchdata/enabled (owning ruleset: Pega-Reporting) – true.
- pegarobotics/defaultTimezoneForRMReporting (owning ruleset:
Note: The defaultTimezoneForRMReporting setting provides the preferred timezone for the Collection Interval column of daily, monthly, and yearly usage reports. Hourly reports use the time zone defined on the requestor's Operator ID record.
Do not modify this setting to avoid discrepancies between the hourly reports and the daily, monthly, or yearly reports.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click , and confirm the values of the following queue processors:
- pyBatchIndexClassesProcessor – the Enable Queue Processor switch is turned on.
- pyBatchIndexProcessor – the Enable Queue Processor switch is turned on.
- In the Instances of Queue Processors list, select the
pyProcessOperationalStatistics queue processor and perform the
- Confirm that the following message is displayed at the top of the screen:
All queue processors are rule resolved against the context specified
in the System Runtime Context. Otherwise, perform the following
- Click System Runtime Cotext.
- In the Applications section, click Add application.
- In the Name field, enter PegaRobotManager.
- In the Version field, enter 8.
- Click Save.
- Wait for the system to refresh.
- Confirm that the following message is displayed at the top of the screen: All queue processors are rule resolved against the context specified in the System Runtime Context. Otherwise, perform the following steps:
- Configure the Associated with node type and Number of threads per node fields according to the expected load.
- At the top of the screen, on the toolbar, click .
- Click Dedicated.
- Under the Status column, ensure that the status of all dedicated indexes for Usage statistics is AVAILABLE.