Gain insight into how Pega Robot Manager distributes robots across work groups by viewing detailed analytical dashboards. Learn about the breakdown of robot activity within a specific work group and across all work groups by accessing comprehensive activity metrics.
- Log in to Pega Robot Manager.
- From the Pega Robot Manager menu bar, select Robots.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- In the Daily Summary section, select the date for which to display workload and robot activity metrics.
- In the Daily analysis for <date>
section, choose the data display mode:
- To view the activity and performance metrics of individual robots, click
For example, you can view how many robots were assigned to work groups across the day and what robots moved in and out of a work group.
- To view work group-related statistics, click Work
For example, you can view how many work assignments were completed within separate work groups across the day.
- To view the activity and performance metrics of individual robots, click Robots.