Configure the Security Token Service as the entity that controls access to Pega Robot Manager.The following steps demonstrate how to add a relying party by using the Pega Robotic Automation Security Token Service (STS). For other STS providers, consult the corresponding documentation.
- Start the Security Token Service Configuration Console.
- Expand the Service Configuration list and select Relying Party.
- Enter the URL of the relying party you want to add and click Add.
- Select the relying party you added and click
Configure.See the following figure for reference:
- In the Relying Party Attributes window, click Add to add new attributes.
- In the Add Attribute window, define the
ClientID and ClientToken
attributes and provide the attribute values.See the following figure for reference: