You can manually add users to departments in your corporate hierarchy.
New users are assigned basic or single sign-on access to Pega Robot Manager automatically, based on their roles. The association of user roles with an authentication method is configured by the system administrator through dynamic system settings.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- To add a new user, click .
- In the New user dialog box, in the First Name field, enter the first name of the user.
- In the Last Name field, enter the last name of the user.
- Click the Department field and select the department to
which the user belongs.The department must be at least the third level in the organizational hierarchy.
- In the Role field, press the Down Arrow key and select the access group to which the user belongs.
- Optional: To enable the user to receive notifications, for example, in case of robot
issues, populate the Email address field.
Note: When you populate this field, email address automatically becomes the user identifier. You can change the user identifier, as needed.
- Specify the user identifier by populating the Identifier
field.When you add users through the Pega Robot Manager portal, the Identifier becomes their Operator ID in Pega Platform.
- In the Status field, press the Down Arrow key and select the status of the user.
- Click Submit.See the following figure for reference: