Changing the default time units for calculating duration
Meet your business requirements by changing the time units for the duration fields.For example, you might choose to show a duration in minutes instead of seconds for aggregated values.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Open a report, and then click Edit report.
- Hover over the duration column, and then click the Open Menu icon or right-click the column name to open the context menu.
- From the context menu, select Format, as shown in the following example:
- In the Format values field, enter Duration,
and choose one of the available options.
For example: You can adjust Total duration to show seconds, as shown in the following animation:
- Click Apply changes.
Previous topic Customizing report column names Next topic Distributing reports across your organization